views

Monday, November 15, 2010

This Love I Once Knew.

When I say I love you I mean it .I can’t help these feelings that I have for you. I can’t run from them there always there. I dream of you when I sleep next to you as if you’re not even there.
How do I move forward knowing that you are not going to be there?
 My mind is telling me leave while my heart is saying stay. My heart wants you deeply like night is today.
 You are my rainbow after a rainy day that the light that shines in and wakes me each and every day. My love is everlasting smooth but strong; everlasting pen to paper as these pages get old.
What does love want from me? He wants me to stay humble as I get old. Humble to the tone, humble to those precious words when I say that I love you.
My love is as deep as I believe it can go. If you were ink I would smear you all over my body therefore you know I wouldn’t touch nobody.
How deep is my love? Deep enough to kill, deep enough to steal, deep enough to run and deep enough to cum. I am a fat kid in the candy store and you are my reese’s, I couldn’t eat you because my heart could not dare to see you to pieces.
How deep is my love? Deep enough that when I am with you it is a possibility that I may sin.When I am with you i feel like a kid again; all smiles and grins. 
When I am with you I never want it to end, every moment of every second I am thinking of want I must do to make this happen again.
You are my sunset; big but beautiful abstraction of wonderful colors over the Pacific Ocean that I want to see again.
My stars at night that lie next to my moon, my rib that I would give if your heart jumped a tune. How deep is my love, deep enough to run, you are my clyde and I am your bonnie so you will always know that I will come.
My love for you is so real I taste it when I talk constantly running through my mind like it is track and field but to win the fact that you will always have my heart.

At one point in time it was surreal, you know who you are.

No comments: