views

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A miracle to mommey, a mistake to daddy

I think about my life and how crazy it would be if i let my little love be. HE or she would be the greatest that i could never be . Where do i go and whom do i turn to ?
I think about little love each and everyday, little love will change me for the rest of my days. Were would I be if my mother disposed of me? Def. not here expressing my words of how I love little love that I never seen but i will adore when time sets for me to see.
I think about the decisions that surround me let little love be, or dispose of little love with the thought that it would go away. Whatever I decide little love will always be a part of me, a seed that I can't just give away.
The plan was never meant to be this way but as we learn our plans never go as we please. I never wanted my seed to go through what I endured the thought of never seeing his/her father that shaped my little love to be. As we take on responsibility we have a chose to be responsible or be the dead-beat we will remain to be.
I am sorry my little love will have to be just another child father whose does not what to be. It was not my fault, it was not nothing I did why little love father choose to be or did what he did. He choose to be who he will remain to be. I just want my little love to understand he left you and me; alone in the world, no help,no calls, not even to ask if my little love is here growing strong.
Instead little love father wanted me to dispose of little me. Someone we created, oh so beautiful yet neither of us has ever seen. Yet the thought of disposing little love like he is not a person or a things.
Little love mommey loves you deeply, growing strong inside of me. I want you to be the greatest the world allows you to be. I expect you to take the world from its feet, twist and turn it to your agenda of who you want to be . I will always protect you, you will always be apart of me, growing to become the person God wants you to be.

No comments: