views

Monday, November 1, 2010

New Found Love!

  The idea is beautiful, I find myself becoming in tuned with my inner self . Attaching myself with my emotions and inner feeling, while most would say it is weird or kind of spooky i find it to be very interesting. It is amazing how you can expressing your words through pencil and paper whether it is rapping,singing or just writing lyrics for someone else. Yes, I am talking about poetry,open mic, spoken word its the message and idea behind the words that attracts me to poetry. While the message is being purposed, there is a deeper message being spoken . I find my poetry to be very  stress relieving, easy my mind when i feel the harsh times of this world get to me.It is my way of fighting back, not with my fist but with my writting, I am more of a Muhammad Ghandi type of person or at least I am trying to be  but lately i find myself with a pen and my pad.    

No comments: